incorrect bill/readings after meter change

We had a faulty electricity meter and eventually it got replaced in December. However it was January before they finally put the new meter reading in place and apparently corrected everything in terms of the readings and charges (although they way they did it was extremely confusing as they combined several months together). However, everything seemed OK.

I did my readings in Feb, the readings were accepted and everything was still OK showing the correct new readings. However, 3 days later when they prepared the bill, the new meter readings were all deleted and the December reading was a totally spurious number that I never made but marked as a customer number. The electricity reading is now in the old meter range - although that meter never reached the value they’ve put.

I’ve written 2 emails now (the first 2 weeks ago), but received no reply. Any ideas to get them to respond?

I've written 2 emails now (the first 2 weeks ago), but received no reply. Any ideas to get them to respond?

Bulb team member do come on this forum and respond at frequent intervals although don’t necessarily respond to all threads.

If you don’t have a response to your query on Monday (Bulb’s hours are Monday to Friday) I would give them a ring,