Incorrect billing/meter MPAN?

This is an ongoing issue since November - I’m going to copy/paste from emails to Brice at Bulb Customer Service as 1. I have had no response to this issue since the 16th December and 2. It’ll be quicker that having to type it up all fresh. I have no interest in calling customer services, when I can be on hold for up to an hour…

Me
I noticed that our recent bills have been increasing, I put it down to Winter use of gas for the central heating. Today I get a bill for £300+. A chat employee managed to tell me it was something about recalculations? I had another billing issue in August, probably related to this problem you have here.
Someone please sort this and start billing me correctly.
Also, as you can see from the attached image you might want to have a word with your app developers, the automatic-reader-camera clearly isn’t working.
Many thanks

Brice
Hi there,

Thanks for being in touch,

We have entered the new reading for Gas on the system and we have removed the estimated reading for you and revisioned the bill, we would do the same for the Electricity just kindly attach a photo of your meter showing meter readings.

You should receive a revised bill in 24h

Thanks
Brice.

Me
Hi Brice,

Sounds good to me. Attached is the electricity meter reading.

Brice
Hi there,

Thanks for the photo,

Look, im noticing that the MPAN on this picture you sent is not the same as the one we supply, we supply this MPAN /removed/.

Your reading is 71248
The last reading on our side is 21617. so this is how you get erroneous high bills, good thing i checked carefully as there was a big difference between the readings.

Thanks

Me
Hi Brice,

This is the same meter we’ve been giving readings from, since we moved in to this property. Any error inputting data our end, wildly different meter reading numbers for example, would have caused a red flag on the Bulb website app/website would it not?

Given that their was also a billing issue in August, I’d suggest that any problem with the MPAN number/erroneous meter numbers is an input error at Bulbs end.

Also, further debits have occured on the account and it’s still showing as a large amount owed - surely this is not the end of this billing issue?

Me (again)
Brice,

Our account is still showing as almost £200 in debit. I refuse to believe there has been this much discrepancy over such a short period of time.

Brice
Hi there,

Thanks for being in touch,

We have sorted the meter issue the MPAN matches the one we supply now and we have added the meter readings you sent before and reversioned the bill for you removing the estimated read.

You will receive the new copy of the bill in the next 24h.

Thanks
Brice.

Me
Brice,

The recalculated bill I received after our last exchange still doesn’t reflect correct gas billing - the amounts through the app are also different again.

With another payment pending in the next week, please ensure this issue is remedied immediately, otherwise we will be changing suppliers in the New Year.

…and now.
I’ve cancelled my DD until this billing farce is dealt with.