Incorrect Bills/Statements AGAIN!

I have just checked my Bulb App and for around the 6th time the Monthly usage on the account is incorrect by a long way. Since being with Bulb We have used between £100 and £140 a month for gas and electric. Last month we used £122. I pay £130 each month and have £149 in credit on my account. The app now says my monthly usage is £408 and recommends I pay £562. This is ridiculous.

I can’t get through to speak to anyone on chat, If I try and search for a new provider they quote to much as the Estimated annual usage is incorrect, I was also told last time the account was wrong that with the price increase my bill was due to rise by over £60 a week.

My July bill had my gas estimated annual usage down as 133222kWh, British gas asked if I was sure as this was extremely high.

I’ve just about had enough now and I need my bills etc sorting out so I can leave.

Hi @PoisonKop,

Welcome to community :wave: Thanks for your post!

I am sorry to hear your monthly usage chart is not very accurate. I can see the electricity is fine but the gas seems to show odd highs and lows. I have raised this with our team to look into for you.

Sorry to hear you have not been able to switch due to this ongoing issue. Once we can look to change the estimated annual consumption, we should see this all improve.

Your account balance is currently £18.56. Once the monthly payment has been processed you will be in credit, ready to pay for your next statement. I can see the suggested payment amount is extremely high at over £500 which I am going to check in on for you.

– Daisy :bulb:

1 Like

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly. I look forward to everything getting sorted out.

Thanks