Incorrect meter reading

Hi there, I live in a block of flats and the meter reading supplied last month by our estate management team was unfortunately incorrect (showing we had used far more than we actually had). I’ve now updated the reading for this month, but Bulb have been ignoring my emails over the last few weeks to rectify the situation - I’m concerned as my account is now stating it’ll take hundreds of pounds for my next payment, which is hugely over our actual usage.

How can I get this rectified ASAP before the bill comes out in a few days???

Hi there, I live in a block of flats and the meter reading supplied last month by our estate management team was unfortunately incorrect (showing we had used far more than we actually had). I’ve now updated the reading for this month, but Bulb have been ignoring my emails over the last few weeks to rectify the situation - I’m concerned as my account is now stating it’ll take hundreds of pounds for my next payment, which is hugely over our actual usage.

How can I get this rectified ASAP before the bill comes out in a few days???

Hi there, did you manage to get this sorted? If not i would suggest calling 0300 30 30 635 asap and we can rectify the situation.