incorrect readings from previous server

This is one reason why I switched from Scottish Power……………………………they have been billing me for my son’s usage of electricity. He vacated his part of the house on 6/7/18. He did inform them and they have sent huge bills to me, even though he settled his account with them. I use a separate meter and our account numbers are quite different. I was very confused and paid their estimated account for £472……………….and now they are asking for another £96 from 12/9/18 to 16/11 18. I have tried to contact them and they don’t understand……….My meter reading is today 23144. My son’s account number was 16065942194. My account number was 16057442142. I wonder if you can advise me as I know I have paid for the wrong account and I feel quite stupid and angry with myself and Scottish Power………………….

Thank you, Audrey Looby.

Hello @littleloobs

Unfortunately this is a public community forum for Bulb and none of us customers are able to help with your query. You would be well advised to remove all your personal information as it can be seen by many, you can edit out all personal information by clicking the cogwheel top right of your post and select “Edit”.

The Bulb team do visit this forum on a regular basis but it may be more appropriate if you contact them direct using the details via this link: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb-

@littleloobs Any first reading we received from you we pass back to your previous supplier who then generate a final bill based on the reading. If you could enter your reading in the online account we will do this for you.