Increase in monthly payments - dont think so !!!!!!

Hi , have just received your email that you are going to increase my monthly payment from £73 to £91 a month despite the account being in credit by £106 already.
Ive put the payments back down to £73 as i monitor the way the account runs and if needed will top up if i think it needs it as i had call to do so during last winter.
I think you have a cheek saying that to cover winter payments the account needs to be at least 2 months monthly payment in credit this time next year , ill decide how the account runs not you !!!
Regards

Still not happening

Edited due to talking nonsense.

@Hooloovoo said The terms and conditions are that you must hold your account in credit by 2 months.

Can you please advise the numbered paragraph in the T&C’s where it mentions account in credit by 2 months?

Can you please advise the numbered paragraph in the T&C's where it mentions account in credit by 2 months?

Stated on here by Bulb many times. They can confirm themselves.

Can you please advise the numbered paragraph in the T&C's where it mentions account in credit by 2 months?

Stated on here by Bulb many times. They can confirm themselves.

I appreciate what you saying but Bulbs T&C are here: https://bulb.co.uk/terms/ regardless of what may or may not have been stated on this forum. Paras 3.16 and 3.17 are useful in this context.

I appreciate what you saying but Bulbs T&C are here: https://bulb.co.uk/terms/ regardless of what may or may not have been stated on this forum. Paras 3.16 and 3.17 are useful in this context.

Hmm.

So according to 3.16 it’s allowable to be in debt by “half of what we’ve calculated as being your expected annual bill”, so circa £500 in general. In that case I take it back and Bulb need to stop posting stuff on here that doesn’t align with the official terms!

Still not happening , if you don’t like it I’ll happily go elsewhere and see how long it takes to get the credit balance which is over £100 anyway back !!!

Still not happening , if you don't like it I'll happily go elsewhere and see how long it takes to get the credit balance which is over £100 anyway back !!!!!!

Speaking purely as another customer.

It is acceptable to keep your DD at £73 per month as long as you have sufficient credit to pay for your energy one month in advance.

It then becomes only fair to Bulb that in the months to come if you don’t have sufficient credit that you increase your DD payment to meet this criteria.

Since you mention in your first post that you monitor your account, my comments above fit in with your way of working.