Increasing Direct Debit

You have emailed me to tell me that you want to increase my direct debits by £40 per month yet I am in credit! Something daft about needing £200 in my account for next year ! I don’t need you to do my banking. I joined you for good quality energy in an efficient and effective supply. I left the last lot cause they were always trying to take money from me that I didn’t need to pay them! Please don’t you start! Please don’t put my direct debit up! Thanks

You have emailed me to tell me that you want to increase my direct debits by £40 per month yet I am in credit! Something daft about needing £200 in my account for next year ! I don't need you to do my banking. I joined you for good quality energy in an efficient and effective supply. I left the last lot cause they were always trying to take money from me that I didn't need to pay them! Please don't you start! Please don't put my direct debit up! Thanks

If you are in credit sufficient to pay one month in advance for your energy then you can leave your DD payment as it is.

You can set your DD payment via this link: https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/personal-details