Information about new price rise

Your message to me about the price rise says my bills will rise by £21.34 a month. - Since I currently pay £100 per month, this represents a percentage rise twice what you are quoting in your supplementary information - that the rise is 11%. Is there something wrong?

Peter! Get out from this company,they are full of crap about everything and the price rise is more than BG!

Peter! Get out from this company,they are full of crap about everything and the price rise is more than BG!

I hope others take a more rational approach than you to decide to switch? If individuals don’t like the price increase they need to carry out a price comparison and switch if they find a cheaper supplier. Whilst you may not like to price increase at least Bulb has given 60 days notice to quit if the grass is greener elsewhere.

Hi @Peter_Martin1 - the gas rise is larger than the electricity rise. It’s possible that your gas usage is higher than the average, which is why your figures are higher than the average increase of 11%

If individuals don't like the price increase they need to carry out a price comparison and switch if they find a cheaper supplier.
Funnily enough, I know I could get my every cheaper from elsewhere, but there's more to it for me than just the price.

The extra I might be paying now is nothing compared to my hourly rate for the multiple hours I’ve spent on the phone to previous energy companies (and non-energy companies also) trying to sort out their incompetence.

Time is one of the most important things we have. Don’t waste it switching if it’s not going to save you more than a few quid.
At least with Bulb when/if the prices can go down again, they will do automatically. Don’t expect an automatic price decrease any time soon from the big 6!

Time is one of the most important things we have. Don't waste it switching if it's not going to save you more than a few quid. At least with Bulb when/if the prices can go down again, they will do automatically. Don't expect an automatic price decrease any time soon from the big 6!
Absolutely. I've got a life to live!