Initial electric reading

I have a smart meter, and have obtained the meter reading to set up my acount (6 digits including a decimal point). However when I try to enter this on the Bulb meter reading page, it shows 2 rows of 6 digits, and will not accept just one row of 6. Do I input this twice or is there another reading I should also be entering, in which case how do I enter this? Many thanks. LC

@Copson, it sounds like Bulb is expecting two readings from an Economy 7 meter. If you don’t have E7, I’d give Bulb a ring (0300 30 30 635) along with your meter serial number and they should be able to fix this for you.

Cheers @mowcius - we think it relates to us being on a BG free weekend tariff, which makes sense. Lynda

@Copson that sound’s like it, @mowcius is on it again. There’s probably a really small reading listing your Saturday usage, you can normally pull it out by cycling through the readings, there’s a decent explanation of how to do so here if it helps: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001232832-How-do-I-read-my-meter-