Interim supplier needed

I’ve found you via a comparison site as our fixed rate with First Utility ends in Feb and we are moving to their higher variable. However, we are in the process of moving house and want to have an interim supplier to this address and a new supplier to the new address (won’t switch between houses due to a cross over in moving dates and previous bad experience with Scottish Power during our last move - long story).
So, my question is this, could we move to bulb in Feb when our FU deal ends, even though it might only be for a month or 2? And how easy is the process of cancelling without any charges? It seems too simple and I want to make sure theres no hidden extras, charges or complications before we switch. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hey @mandiepatt80, great to hear you’re thinking of switching to us. Our tariff is on a rolling monthly contract so we have no exit fees if you decide to switch away. We do recommend our members to increase their first Winter payments by 20% but this is an optional cost. Last point to note, we take upfront monthly payments meaning you make a payment at the start of the month and then we bill you from that amount you’ve paid in.

If you’re still interested, the switch takes 3 weeks to go through so you can time the sign up so that it comes into effect when your fixed contract ends. When you move out of your property and would like to sign your new address to us as well, just give us a call at 0300 30 30 635 and we’ll be able to assist you on the energy supplier side of things B)