Interval after submitting readings.

My previous supplier used to immediately show me my bill upon entering My meter readings which I do every month.

Is there anyway Bulb can do similar, I like to keep tight control of my budget and with this recent Hot weather, fans have been on for 4 days virtually non stop. However I have no quick way of knowing how much it has/is roughly costing me during this period.

Could you not show current total cost for comparison purposes please? I am now on day 3 after meter readings and no idea how much I have consumed extra this month. Please do not say wait for our smart meter, I will be one of your customers politely refusing one :slight_smile:

Kind regards john

Hi there @JoMar updating your balance after receiving meter readings is something we’re looking at carefully, but it doesn’t quite fit with our monthly statement/monthly direct debit set up at the moment. For now, your best bet is probably to submit the readings just before your next statement comes out, so that they’ll be used on the statement within a day or two. More frequently than that, we can’t really give you much more of a breakdown, unfortunately.

My previous supplier used to immediately show me my bill upon entering My meter readings which I do every month.

Is there anyway Bulb can do similar, I like to keep tight control of my budget and with this recent Hot weather, fans have been on for 4 days virtually non stop. However I have no quick way of knowing how much it has/is roughly costing me during this period.

Could you not show current total cost for comparison purposes please? I am now on day 3 after meter readings and no idea how much I have consumed extra this month. Please do not say wait for our smart meter, I will be one of your customers politely refusing one :slight_smile:

Kind regards john

Hi @JoMar. Out of interest, why would you refuse a smart meter, when it would provide you with exactly what you are looking for here?

@@JoMar

As a temporary solution and if you are familiar with using a spreadsheet it should be an easy matter for someone to provide a template whereby you enter meter readings and the associated dates and it will automatically calculate the cost between the two dates. You would also need to enter your energy unit cost as this varies on your location.