Inviting friends.

Hello I invited my friend to join bulb yesterday which she did. We are both wondering how we will receive our cash reward as we are both pay as you go so you don’t hold our bank details. Cheers

Did you use your refer a friend link?

Hello I invited my friend to join bulb yesterday which she did. We are both wondering how we will receive our cash reward as we are both pay as you go so you don’t hold our bank details. Cheers

I assume a friend referred you at some time to enable you to have a referral link, if so how were you paid on that occasion?

I assume a friend referred you at some time to enable you to have a referral link, if so how were you paid on that occasion?

Why would you assume that? Everyone gets a referral link to give to others, regardless of if they themselves were referred.

@Fifi the answer is in the Help section, which is quicker to read than asking on the forum. See: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001232212-I-ve-been-referred-by-a-friend-How-will-I-get-my-credit-

Why would you assume that? Everyone gets a referral link to give to others, regardless of if they themselves were referred.

That’s a valid point but if my assumption was correct I would have been interested to know how the OP was paid. Perhaps they can say one way or another?