Is bulb a FIT licensee

We’re thinking of installing a solar pv system and want to benefit from the feed-in tariff. I need to know if bulb is a FIT licensee.

Ian

Hi @Dragons, sadly not.

You can have your FIT from another company though, it does not have to be from your energy supplier.

@Dragons Keep an eye out for announcements from us about FIT, we are in the process of becoming a licensee!

@Dragons Keep an eye out for announcements from us about FIT, we are in the process of becoming a licensee!
:+1: Any chance of a roadmap item?

I believe (from talking to Bulb earlier today) that they are expecting to be a FiT Licensee in April '18. My install goes live in March so I need to sign up with someone else :frowning:

@Tech2XS, perhaps Good Energy or someone similar if you’re wanting to stick to environmentally friendly companies. Shame that the timing doesn’t quite work for your install though.

@mowcius you are right, it is not on the open roadmap. That’s an oversight – corrected now, phew.

@Tech2XS indeed, in April we’ll start doing FiT for people who are super keen to be beta testers – newly made form is here.