Is Bulb still a going concern?

I had a smart meter installed in late May, but due to the location it’s in it’s unable to connect to the network for now due to lack of signal, and I was told by the engineer that Bulb would have to come up with a solution, and I’d have to carry on sending monthly readings like I did before I had the smart meter which I’m fine with.

However, since the installation in late May I haven’t had a single statement/bill from Bulb, there’s credit building up in my account, I can only submit gas readings (which don’t seem to make any difference to anything) as electricity readings are completely broken, and after a couple of unhelpful responses from support in June that I would just have to wait for the readings from the smart meter to come through to them (even though it definitely can’t connect at all so this will never happen) they’ve stopped responding to my emails completely.

Is Bulb still around? I don’t want to continue putting credit into my account if it’s not going to be taken as that essentially costs me money.

Is Bulb still around? I don’t want to continue putting credit into my account if it’s not going to be taken as that essentially costs me money.

Bulb are still around, I was online chat with them a couple of days ago and they resolved my query. However for those customers with smart meters their service seems to be almost non existent.

Luckily I don’t have have a smart meter so the service I have had from Bulb during my 18 months with them has been very good.