Is it common for your emails to just be ignored? :/

Have been chasing bulb for a credit withdrawal for over a month. Was told to submit readings which I did, and still getting nowhere. All my emails are being ignored. Are there exit fees as I want an energy supplier that is responsive when I need their support. Rubbish service so far. Only been with them for about 4 months and had nothing but problems

2 Likes

This is a customer based forum, if you wish someone to try and help on here then some detail of your issues would aid to giving some answers.

The exit fees are unchanged since you did your original research before switching 4 months ago.

This is a customer based forum, if you wish someone to try and help on here then some detail of your issues would aid to giving some answers.

Hence why I’m asking other customers if it’s common practice for emails to be ignored or I’m just having bad luck.

1 Like
The exit fees are unchanged since you did your original research before switching 4 months ago.

Helpful

Have been chasing bulb for a credit withdrawal for over a month. Was told to submit readings which I did, and still getting nowhere. All my emails are being ignored. Are there exit fees as I want an energy supplier that is responsive when I need their support. Rubbish service so far. Only been with them for about 4 months and had nothing but problems

I’m not in a position (I’m a fellow customer) to say if emails are being ignored.

But to assist a little with your credit query.

If you look at your latest statement, does it show it being based on your supplied meter readings?

If so and you know for a fact that your credit is more than enough to cover one months advance payment for your energy, then reduce your direct debit down to £5 per month. This will eat into your credit until such time as when Bulb responds to your query.

Helpful

It surely answers your question, no?

Mine are being ignored.

1 Like

I am finding it takes around 2 weeks for them to reply, very disappointing

I emailed on December the 12th, and suddenly got a reply yesterday (March 5th!). Pretty awful response time…

They did start with “Sorry for the delay in response to your query” :roll_eyes:

The issue had been resolved back in dec via their online chat. I’d give up with email support tbh, go for the online chat, or just move elsewhere. I’m not the only one to have struggled with email contact with them.

1 Like

i’d ignore you too. I find it funny that your complaining that they didnt answer your email in dec but that your query was resolved via chat. When you and other customers like you use multiple channels of contact it reduces reply time. its like cars on the road. more cars more traffic jams. if there are 2,3 or 4 emails from one person about one thing then it causes a bottle neck. if you and everyone else sent one email or sent one chat then everyones queries would get worked faster. but yea whatever bad service, slow response, so angry, bla bla bla… I bet bad service follows you around? I wonder what the common denominator is?

wow, I know it’s friday afternoon but…

I never said I was complaining. I said their email response time is pretty awful in my experience. Almost quarter of a year? Pretty ridiculous. As I said, use the online chat and they are responsive and helpful and sorted my issue. I assume the email was closed off, and was surprised to get an answer at all!

I emailed, and then followed up 12 days later by chat. Given bulb offer 5 quid compensation if they don’t respond within 5 working days, I assumed the email had got lost… do you suggest it’s better to wait 3 months before chasing?

I’m happy with bulb, just don’t use their email contact. Not sure I’m the complaining one here…

Also, for others who have waited more than 5 working days for a response, it’s worth prodding them as they offer 5 quid back if they miss their own deadlines…

Might need to poke them via chat and give them that reference as not all the support folk seem aware