Is my switch going to plan?

Hello,

I’ve gotten all the emails, given the first read (which shows on my account page), paid an initial ammount. You guys estimated I’d be switched today or yesterday.

I’ve had a knock to confidence though - you’ve asked me for a meter reading again (written as if I hadn’t already given one) and my friend who referred me just got an e-mail from you saying that I’ve decided not to join after all! (He want’s his 50 quid…so do I)

Can someone take a look please?

(Assuming you can pull my account details from this post via databases, internets, terrabytes and other magic that I can’t comprehend).

@christian8512 Thanks for letting us know!

So everything is great with your account. We have sent out your first reading to your old supplier, no problems.

Your electricity reading was submitted on the 14th, but had to be held in our pending folder as we were yet to receive some important information about your electricity meter. Unfortunately, the emails can’t recognise when readings are in pending so the email was sent, apologies for this. We now have all the info we need, and your electricity reading has been sent.

As to the referral, do you remember the problem we had with your gas meter being a prepayment meter? You signed up for both gas and electricity, but the gas has not switched over. This trips up the automatic referral system as it thinks you are no longer joining. Not to worry, I can get this added manually for you. Could you email us at help@bulb.co.uk with your friends full name and postcode so we can get the referral added? Just pop in the email that we had spoken on the community, there will be notes on your account.

Hope this helps, let us know if we can help with anything else. Welcome to Bulb, we’re glad to have you :smiley:

Not to worry, I can get this added manually for you. Could you email us at help@bulb.co.uk with your friends full name and postcode so we can get the referral added? Just pop in the email that we had spoken on the community, there will be notes on your account.

Thanks! I’ve just done as you asked B)