Isolator installation

I contacted Bulb in the last week of March to book an isolator switch installation. I spoke with an agent on the Chat function. She assured me that a visit would be booked, and that the installation team would be in touch.

I’ve not heard a thing since then. No email, no phone call, no letter. So I am not certain that it has been booked.

I’ve followed up again using Chat, and confirmed that I am on the list. But still no appointment! How long do I have to wait for any contact to make an appointment?! The solar panel installers are keen to get on with the job, but they can’t begin until Bulb has carried out the isolator installation.

Please hurry up! Does anyone else have experience of this? How long did you have to wait?

Hi @MoominPappa :wave: Welcome to Community

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve not had a positive experience with us while waiting for an appointment. We try to get back to our members as quickly as we can, but I know long waits with no updates can be very frustrating.

I’m going to send you over an email now for some additional info so we can get this raised to our metering team and see if we can get something booked in for you.

If there’s anything else you need, let us know below :point_down:

Best,
Ollie :musical_note: