It seems impossible to pay my bill!

i have received an email saying i need to settle up a bill before 3rd of December,click the link and log in. Which I do, and all I can find is this forum. I can’t find ‘MyBulb,’ I don’t see an option for ‘payments and statements.’ what am i doing wrong? this is ridiculous!

go to this page instead:

https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard

it should go to your own dashboard if you are logged in

from the dashboard the only option is to go to community. i’m signed in with the email that they used to request that i pay this bill.

Common problem. See: Bulb asks for meter readings but .....z

You’ll need to get Bulb to fix your account.

1 Like

Killjoys

Don’t make me laugh, the forum does not appreciate malicious or incorrect advice. If your post bears relevance then it doesn’t get flagged. Its pretty simple really

Ganging up I call it. I have had scores of posts flagged which were not in the slightest bit ‘malicious’ or ‘incorrect’. Yet ones that have been personal attacks made against me with insulting and ageist comments are not made invisible when I flag them because I am one man against many. That is PRETTY SIMPLE REALLY!

Yeah it is pretty simple. Stop posting absolute nonsense and your posts don’t get flagged.

None of my comments nor anyone else’s have been personal attacks, intact it’s only you who’s been personally attacking people.

… but they were off-topic, which you’ll notice is one of the options when flagging a post.

Off-topic and “alternative view points” is fine in a general discussion, but not on a help and support thread which should be restricted to purely helping the OP with their specific question. A task none of us are clearly doing very well at this weekend.

2 Likes

Go and reread all the posts. I have been attacked by some people on the basis of my age and one poster used what happens to be an ageist pejorative towards me which Bulb have done nothing about. My posts have been flagged as ‘spam’ when all I have done is offer an alternative view-something which todays batch of ‘educated’ younger people seem unable and ill-equipped to cope with and need ‘safety zones’.

" OK Boomer " is a catchphrase and internet meme that gained popularity among younger cohorts throughout 2019, used to dismiss or mock attitudes stereotypically attributed to the baby boomer generation. It is considered by some to be ageist.

The phrase “OK Boomer” is a pejorative retort used to dismiss or mock perceived narrow-minded, outdated, negatively-judgemental, or condescending attitudes of older people, particularly baby boomers. The term has been used as a retort for perceived resistance to technological change, climate change denial,[4] marginalization of minorities or opposition to younger generations’ ideals.[5][6][7][8]

It’s the weekend. You know as well as I do that Bulb do not work weekends. The only flags that are actioned on this forum at the weekend are those that are handled automatically by the forum, for example when a sufficient number of people have flagged the same post.

You’ll need to give it at least until close of business on Monday before complaining that your flag hasn’t been actioned. Given Bulb hardly come here any more, it might not be actioned at all. You should complain about Bulb providing a forum with no active moderation. I’d support you.

2 Likes

Actually Hooloovoo I am an advocate of non-moderated forums so long as no crime is being committed then all views should be permitted. In fact I would physically defend your right to oppose and insult me because that principle is more important. This is the ONLY thing that I envy the citizens of the USA for. I only flag when others do it to me otherwise I would not bother.

I don’t think Bulb would agree with you on that. I’m rather surprised they provide a forum at all, it’s just asking for trouble.

3 Likes

Is that because they are all highly educated, sensitive young things? They are not very diverse when it comes to their workforce. https://bulb.co.uk/blog/people-matter-an-update-on-diversity-at-bulb-june-19
I would wager that they don’t have anyone like me on their payroll! :man_farmer: