Joining Bulb

Hello,
I am keen on joining bulb however can you advise when the 1st payment would be taken from my bank account? After that payment will the next payment be on the same date the following month? I prefer to pay on the 1st however I have heard if you join the 1st payment is taken 21 days after you join?

Hello, I am keen on joining bulb however can you advise when the 1st payment would be taken from my bank account? After that payment will the next payment be on the same date the following month? I prefer to pay on the 1st however I have heard if you join the 1st payment is taken 21 days after you join?

First payment is taken when you switch is complete, so if you did it today it would come out in about 21 days time yes. It will then be scheduled for that same date every month but you can then change the payment to come out on the 1st of the month no problem as that is what i did. It’s easy to do on the website itself.

If you need a referral code to get £50 starting credit then i would be grateful if you concider mine; www.bulb.co.uk/refer/tom6685

Any other questions then i can try help with aswell :slight_smile:

Thanks

This is what the email you get when you sign up says;

● Today
We get cracking!
● In 9 days
We’ll give you an update
● In 16 days
We’ll need your first meter reading
● In 19 days
We’ll remind you about your first payment
● In 21 days
You’re officially a Bulb member. Hurrah!

Hi @keithd I agree with basically everything that @tom6685 said (thank you Tom!) with one extra note that the timeframes Tom laid out are the default timeframes – it’s very easy for us to change the payment date manually once you’ve signed up, to make sure it’s on the 1st.

Thank you for you help