Joining offer

Hello. When I joined bulb there was offer of £50 credit for joining.
I’ve just been told the 1st payment is coming out in a couple days but the 50 hasn’t been taken off the bill? Any reason why?
Thanks

It’s a £50 credit to your account, not a reduction on your bill. It’ll be added on your switch date when your first regular payment is taken.

Hello. When I joined bulb there was offer of £50 credit for joining. I've just been told the 1st payment is coming out in a couple days but the 50 hasn't been taken off the bill? Any reason why? Thanks

You get the £50 when you have actually switched and assuming the person whose referral you used is also a customer on your switch day.

The first DD payment does not take this £50 into account.

Future DD payments can be amended if appropriate to take account of your £50 referral.

Please see: Using referral credit to pay for your energy – Bulb

Hello. When I joined bulb there was offer of £50 credit for joining. I've just been told the 1st payment is coming out in a couple days but the 50 hasn't been taken off the bill? Any reason why? Thanks

You get the £50 when you have actually switched and assuming the person whose referral you used is also a customer on your switch day.

The first DD payment does not take this £50 into account.

Future DD payments can be amended if appropriate to take account of your £50 referral.

Please see: Using referral credit to pay for your energy – Bulb

Thankyou but it wasn’t a referral offer. It was a joking up offer when I was scouting the comparison sites

It's a £50 credit to your account, not a reduction on your bill. It'll be added on your switch date when your first regular payment is taken.

Thanks Norman

@Jfm89

I’m somewhat naive on this, what is a joking up offer?