Joining promotion

I switch to you using money supermarket. When doing so there was a promotion that I would receive a £40 credit after my switch on date. This is not showing on my account. When will I receive this?

As far as I know, cashback from comparison sites can take months. If this was a deal that involved payment or credit directly from Bulb (as opposed to from the comparison site), you should contact Bulb to enquire. This is just a customer forum. Click on the Help tab in the top right of this page to find out how to get in touch with them.

Hi @979316 - we award the credit within 90 days of you joining us, you’ll receive an email when the credits in your Bulb account. If you’re on prepay, we’ll send it to you via TransferWise.

Hi I switched using the same and was told I would receive £50 free credit? Hence why I joined bulb as it had good promotion and stuff, if I’m not satisfied I will be changing to utilita

£25 will be given through money saving expert/MoneySupermarket, and the other £25 through us, it will be with you within 90 days of joining.