Lack of customer service

So having chatted to Garret on the 12th to inform you, that I will no longer be switching to you

And he confirmed that was registered and understood

I am still receiving emails which no one can be bothered to respond to

I have now received an email to say I am now a bulb customer

If your customer service (lack off) is anything to be judged on I would never recommend you to anyone

Best someone emails me immediately

Best someone emails me immediately

You have posted to the public community forum for Bulb. It is unlikely customers of Bulb on this forum (i.e… in the guise someone) will be able to email you immediately.

More seriously I would contact Bulb tomorrow to ask them to sort out your problem ASAP. Their details are via the Help button.

And there lies the problem Allan
Bulb choose to ignore my emails so I will happily vent my frustration to other ‘customers’ so they see what they are letting themselves in to

And there lies the problem Allan Bulb choose to ignore my emails so I will happily vent my frustration to other ‘customers’ so they see what they are letting themselves in to

I’ve been with Bulb for 12 months and have to admit I haven’t add any problems so have no regrets as a customer

So you sent emails to Bulb as well as speaking to Garret, you didn’t mention that in your initial post?

When you cancelled your switch which of the actions in Cancelling your switch to Bulb – Bulb applied to you?