Landis gyr e470 type 5394

Before this meter was filled I had a two rate meter, now I can only seem to get 1 rate what I’m I doing wrong

Before this meter was filled I had a two rate meter, now I can only seem to get 1 rate what I'm I doing wrong
You are not doing anything wrong! Join the club but don't hold your for a fix. The same has happened to me and BULB seem incapable of sorting the problem out. My advice is for you to go back through last years bills and work out what percentage of your usage was at the cheaper overnight rate. Your account/bills will show you what rates you have previously been charged compared to what they will be charging you on a single tariff therefore you can calculate how much you are now being overcharged by BULB not being able to split the tariff. I would also STRONGLY recommend reading your meter yourself every day.

Yes, although I have a slightly different Landis Gyr meter (an E470 Type 5424), it seems that on installation of the Smart meter I was swapped to a single rate (no Economy 7). This isn’t great, I wasn’t informed of it before the install.