Leaving A Property

Good Morning, I am currently a tenant in a rented property, I am leaving the property on 01/05/2018. I will not be using an energy service provider as I’m moving in with someone who already has one. How do I cancel my account with you?

Kind Regards


I would also take a picture of the readings not for Bulb, but more for the new tenants saying the reading was higher when they moved in.

Hi @AlexAlcock looks like you’ve been given all the info you need!

If you need anymore advice, please get in touch!