Leaving Bulb and property

Hi I would like to know what to do in case of closing account with Bulb when I will have to leave the UK… Is there something to do extra or some notice to give? Will i have to pay something extra? Thanks and regards

You’ll use the “Moving Out” link in your Bulb Account.

Make sure to give a meter reading when you move out, and Bulb will issue a final statement (can take 6-8 weeks).

There are no special fees for closing an account and leaving Bulb, just the normal bill for fuel used.

1 Like

Hi @FabioT :wave:

@stevefoster is exactly right you just need to register the move out in your bulb account and we will send your final statement out to you via email.

Thanks for the great response Steve! :star:


Jenny :bulb: