Leaving Bulb for better tariff

Been with Bulb for about 8 months now. No complaints good website.Smart meter eventually communicating with IHD. Good 24hr tariff. SO. why am I leaving.
As an EV owner I want tariff that allows me to charge overnight at a cheap rate. Yes I know all about bulbs 3 tier tariff!! Sorry but it is just not competitive. I have decided to move to octopus agile. Time will tell if this was the right decision. Would I recommend Bulb as a service provider though. “Yes I would” despite them not being able to offer me a competitive EV driver tariff. Take note Bulb, you may have many more customers in my position!

2 Likes

It is worth mentioning there is a current three rate tariff and smart tariff beta going on. Don’t know how far down the pipeline it is.

Hello there I’m in the same boat i have just initiated my energy migration over to Octopus with hope of joining the agile tariff for my storage heating Bulb have been very good however the tariff I am on is not suitable the duration of off peak is not enough I did want the smart tariff however its not that competitive so I have to move on

2 Likes