Hi I recently signed up to bulb and it’s a direct debit on my account but I’m actually moving out the house and don’t want to be paying a direct debit for this house as I won’t be staying in it , how do I go about taking my name off the account
Thank you

Just tell Bulb you’re moving out and give your final closing meter readings.

Note: This need to be done on the day you are no longer legally responsible for the property and bills, which is not necessarily the day you physically leave the property. You officially “move out” on the day the property is sold or your tenancy ends, regardless of whether or not you’ve actually lived there up to that date.