Letters to customers

Can you please use darker colours in your letters. When one prints them out, BULB disappears altogether and the print is almost indecipherable. Can’t you make the text black so that it prints more easily. We don’t all have 20 / 20 vision. I have to run the letters / correspondence off first and then make a copy of it to get the text to print in black. Waste of my time and a waste of paper. Please sort this out it is annoying!!!

When you say ‘letters’ do you mean the monthly PDF statement?
I’ve just printed one out on standard text settings and it looks fine.

Can you please use darker colours in your letters. When one prints them out, BULB disappears altogether and the print is almost indecipherable. Can't you make the text black so that it prints more easily. We don't all have 20 / 20 vision. I have to run the letters / correspondence off first and then make a copy of it to get the text to print in black. Waste of my time and a waste of paper. Please sort this out it is annoying!!!!!!!

Oh dear, I’m sorry it’s so difficult for you. We’ve been working to make everything we do accessible recently, so we definitely want to make sure our communications can be read by everyone too.

Could you send us a photo of one of these after you print it to help@bulb.co.uk so we can see exactly what you mean? It’s best to email it to us rather than post it here as it’ll include some of your personal information.