Live chat not working after leaving Bulb

Hi,

This is my first ever post but it seems like others have experienced the same issues. First of all, since moving my energy to another provider, the live chat option doesn’t seem to work for me anymore. Everytime I select the live chat option, the Bulb app for closes the app on me. Secondly, a final payment has been taken from Bulb but my account is in significant credit. How and when do they usually pay this credit back? I was expecting to have been paid for this already… Who can help in this matter. I really don’t know how you contact Bulb at the moment.

Any advice will be great.

Thanks

Phone: 0300 30 30 635
Refunds are usually paid between 2-6 weeks, paid into your bank account

Hi @Ibrahim, looking at my system, you are still with us for a few more days, as your supplies haven’t switched over just yet.

Also, to echo @skippy64’s point, once you’ve given your new supplier your opening meter readings, they’ll send those over to us. We’ll then use these to generate your final statement. This process can take up to 6 weeks.

Once this is done, we’ll settle any credit or debit left on the account through your Direct Debit, so please don’t cancel this in the meantime. This is usually done within a 2-week period from your final statement being issued.