Live chat

How do i live chat now?

1 Like

Hi @leatay123 if you go to https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us and scroll to the bottom, chat is on the bottom right.

Hello.
I received 50 pound through transfer wise on the 5th March
From bulb.
Just curios as to why?
Thank you

Most likely someone has used your referral code.

Hi @Thomasellis95

It’s because you signed up through a member referral link. As you have a prepay account, we can’t add the credit to your Bulb account, instead, we send it straight to your bank account through Transferwise.

Hi - I am trying to switch to Bulb but I received an email saying that my current supplier objected to it. My current supplier has sent a letter through saying as I have two meter supply numbers for my property, my new supplier must register both of these for my transferr to be successful. They instruct me to contact Bulb and provide both supply numbers as you have only applied for one. How do I do this?

Use the help button for contact info.

Heya @Daley

The quickest way for us to get this sorted is for you to drop us an email on help@bulb.co.uk with a picture of your meter(s) or previous bill showing both the MPANs (meter supply numbers).

We can then apply for both supplies and get going with your switch.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi @leatay123 if you go to https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us and scroll to the bottom, chat is on the bottom right.

I have just clicked on this link but there is no green circle.

Hello. I received 50 pound through transfer wise on the 5th March From bulb. Just curios as to why? Thank you

Did you refer a friend?

Hi @Annod

Hmm. Could you try clicking on the ‘Chat with us’ bottom at the bottom of the page to see if this works? If not, let me know.

I have just clicked on this link but there is no green circle.

I don’t get the green circle either, but the “chat with us” link brings up the chat window successfully.

Is this live chat , I am unsure

I have run out of credit. I don’t get paid until the 23rd. Would there be someway I could get topped up until them. I can not ring as I have no phone credit either

Have you tried using live chat via the link posted earlier up in the thread?

Hello I am moving to a property that Bulb energy is the supplier . What I need to do?

Contact Bulb and tell them …

How can contact then ?

Lots if information articles, including contact details, available on the Help page. Click “Help” from the header at the top of the main website, or the help link in the footer at the bottom of every page.

The site does not show the exact address that I am moving in and that’s why I can not fill the online application…