Live / near realtime usage data in the USA

Hey Bulb. I’m curious when are you going to launch live graphs and/or the bulb app in the USA?

1 Like

Hi there! We don’t have an app or live graphs available quite yet. We’ll be sure to let you know once we do.

We’re always looking for feedback from our members. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let us know by tapping the ‘Building Bulb’ square in your Bulb Account. We read every comment.

I’ve been quite interested especially during Summers on having daily stats, Is there any roadmap/timeframe on the feature release?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve just realized that in Texas at least all the smart meter data is being piped into www dot smartmetertexas dot com (urls are filtered on this forum) by the line utilities. This can provide access to the data at 15 minute intervals.

Hi there. Thanks for letting us know! We don’t have real-time usage available in the Bulb Account quite yet. We’ll be sure to let you know once we do!

Hi there. Smartmeter Texas is a great resource to see a more detailed breakdown of your energy usage. Please let us know if you need any help getting your account started. We’re happy to help.