Living in a Flat

I live in a Flat within a block where all meters are central. Does this cause a problem as meters can only be accessed on Tuesday and Thursday when staff are on duty.

I live in a Flat within a block where all meters are central. Does this cause a problem as meters can only be accessed on Tuesday and Thursday when staff are on duty.

No on a different thread they said it’s fine. You only have to give a reading once a month so thats fine.

Get £100 off your bills and I give £50 to charity: https://www.bulb.co.uk/refer/tom6685

Already switched through my Son, but thank you for the offer

@DanielR, the only requirement for Bulb is for you to read your meter on a regular basis. Normally this is once a month but like all other energy companies, if you do forget, it’ll work itself out when you next read your meter. Reading your meter more regularly will help to keep your monthly direct debit payments accurate though.

The only minor issue you may have is when Bulb send a contractor to read your meter (which they do periodically) but I’m sure if they fail a number of times they’ll contact you to arrange a better time to do the reading.

@tom6685, basically all of your comments are just you pedalling your referral link.
As Bulb have already decided that this is soon going to not be allowed, perhaps you could stop? Whether you give half of it to charity or not, on this forum it’s basically just spam.