My bulb login is very slow and I get the message that my account/email cannot be found. Then it will work, then it wont…

My bulb login is very slow and I get the message that my account/email cannot be found. I can’t get access to input meter readings

@Nick69g & @chunkyjacobite there were some system updates happening between 8-10 which may have caused some issues logging in. Can you let me know if there are still issues?

Thanks - seems OK now.

i can’t log in either, same error message, just tried entering meter readings on the app and thats not working either.

Hi @paulolivier This was a different issue- the Bulb Account was down for about 30 minutes. It is back up and running again now.

Let us know if there are still problems

back up and running

I haven’t been able to get into account all day so there is obviously still a problem.

My Bulb account seems OK but the forum had logged me out earlier as it seems to do occasionally for no good reason.

@ChrisE as you have now moved out of your property, you won’t be able to log in anymore. Please give us a call on 0300 30 30 635 or email help@bulb.co.uk if you want to discuss your account.

Hello there - a bit of an old-ish thread, but… I’ve tried loggin in couple of times today and getting same message (tried logging in with my password and by requesting the link [I can log in to the community tho!]). Can you please let me know what’s going on / when can this be resolved? cheers!

@Ola_Maniana Are you able to send me a message with your postcode and address so I can take a look at this for you?

Hi @“DanP at Bulb” - I’ve sent you a message on Friday - any joy? I also contacted the support, as i need to get this resolved asap. Cheers

@Ola_Maniana Just replied to your message, should have sorted the login issues :slight_smile:

Hi @“DanP at Bulb” - I am having the same issue. Can you assist?
Many thanks!

Hey @Dru. That’s sorted. I’ve sent you a private message with your login details.