London Climate Action Week

Hi Everyone, :wave:

London Climate Action Week starts tomorrow. This will be the second LCAW this year and will run from the 14th - 20th November. I really enjoyed the event in July and recommend getting involved in the webinars and discussions.

There are lots of interesting online events organised by a range of organisations from NGOs to Think Tanks.

:tada: LCAW is co-organised by one of the Bulb Foundation’s grantees E3G. :tada:

I have picked out some that I thought looked particularly interesting, for the full list visit the events page. :arrow_backward:

• Too late to bridge? Discussing the role of gas in a “better recovery” organised by Carbon Tracker (who are also a grantee of the Bulb Foundation) Sign up here.
    Tues 17th Nov at 14:00 to 15:00

• Beyond the Green Homes Grant: how to solve the retrofit skills challenge. Organised by Ashden. Sign up here. Wed 18th November at 11:00 to 12:00

• Achieving Net Zero: how do we collaborate to get there? Organised by Supply Chain Sustainability School. Sign up here. Wed 18 Nov at 14:00 to 16:00

• Climate change and you. Organised by Royal Geographical Society (with IBG). Sign up here. Wed 18 Nov at 19:00 to 20:30

• Beyond ESG: How transition risks impact oil and gas companies. Organised by Carbon Tracker. Sign up here. Fri 20th Nov at 14:00 to 15:15

Please let us know your thoughts on the events, especially if you were able to attend.
:deciduous_tree: :blush: