Lost a fiver

Hi, ive just joined bulb and Activated my Gas card last night. Input £5 on the card. I put the card in and then machine took all the money and left me with 70p owed. What has happened? I was expecting to get credit after topping up, not a debt. Thanks

Hi, ive just joined bulb and Activated my Gas card last night. Input £5 on the card. I put the card in and then machine took all the money and left me with 70p owed. What has happened? I was expecting to get credit after topping up, not a debt. Thanks

This is a public forum it would be best if you contact the Bulb direct, their details are on this page: How to get in touch – Bulb

@jezlane Was the meter in debt/emergency credit before? If so it’ll have paid that off. If not, contact Bulb.

@jezlane Was the meter in debt/emergency credit before? If so it'll have paid that off. If not, contact Bulb.

That’s very likely. A normal emergency credit amount for a meter is £5.

How long have the meters not been operational? The 70p sounds like you’ve had emergency credit and have now paid the 3 or 4 days of standing charge also.