Lost card

Hi good afternoon i have misplaced my gas card and i rang up on monday and the advisor said they would hurry out a new card, its now thursday and we only have £2.00 left on the meter.
PLEASE HELP young kids in house.

This is a customer forum, we can’t help you here. You’ll have to contact Bulb again.

Perhaps a few days without gas will allow you to reflect on being more careful with critical infrastructure for your property :slight_smile:

Hi good afternoon i have misplaced my gas card and i rang up on monday and the advisor said they would hurry out a new card, its now thursday and we only have £2.00 left on the meter. PLEASE HELP young kids in house.

On Bulb’s site it does say: If you’ve lost your key or card we can get you a new one sent out in 3-5 working days. So if you reported it on Monday it us pushing it a little to have the card by today (Thursday).

Hopefully it should arrive with you shortly?

But when you have an advisor telling me theyll get a card out the next day it makes me wonder how compitant these prople are, and yes i know its says 3-5 days.

But when you have an advisor telling me theyll get a card out the next day it makes me wonder how compitant these prople are, and yes i know its says 3-5 days.

Getting the card out “next day” means they get it into the postal service next day. That’s 1 business day. The post can take up to 2 days, so that’s 3 business days. Potentially the post could take longer, so 3-5 days is a sensible estimate.

By the way, thank you for your delightful post on my wall. Your personal abuse has been deleted and you have been reported to Bulb.

If you werent trying to be such a smart arse i wouldnt have made the comment so next time someone loses there card think again before you make comments as i have a disabled son who needs daily care.

Have you contacted Bulb to discuss the delay?