Meter is not working

Hi, I have economy 7 meter (different rate for day and night) but the night reading has not changed since I moved into the property (18 month). It is clearly not working. About a year ago I’ve contacted Bulb by phone and they’ve asked me the send photos, I 've sent but they said it is not clear (was really clear, cannot get a better picture) and asked to re-send. But my problem is still not fixed. Can anyone from bulb come and check what is wrong with my meter? I am overpaying now…

Hi, I have economy 7 meter (different rate for day and night) but the night reading has not changed since I moved into the property (18 month). It is clearly not working. About a year ago I've contacted Bulb by phone and they've asked me the send photos, I 've sent but they said it is not clear (was really clear, cannot get a better picture) and asked to re-send. But my problem is still not fixed. Can anyone from bulb come and check what is wrong with my meter? I am overpaying now...

Purely out of interest, have you waited a further 12 months before reporting your problem again?

I discovered that meter is not working as it should only after 6 months after buying the property as was busy with property renovation and we didn’t live there. I’ve reported this immediately after discovering the problem. I’ve sent photos as requested, made numerous calls and not getting any feedback. That is why decided to post it here. Obviously, bulb is not that interested in fixing the problem as I am paying them way more than I should.