Meter reading chart

Is it possible to include a meeting reading chart that shows the monthly estated reading and the actual readings?
Without this it is not possible to track usage. Additionally it would be useful to get an Excel output of all history to perform comparative analysis.

Is it possible to include a meeting reading chart that shows the monthly estated reading and the actual readings? Without this it is not possible to track usage. Additionally it would be useful to get an Excel output of all history to perform comparative analysis.

Something similar to your query was discussed a couple of weeks ago (I don’t have the actual link) , I don’t think there was an outcome other than you can request an Excel listing of your reading by contacting the Bulb Team.

Until you have been with Bulb for at least a year (i.e. based on actual meter readings for 12 month or so) I would think would be difficult for Bulb to accurately predict your future usage in kWh per month.

You can easily get an Excel output of your history by doing a cut and paste from the meter readings shown in your “Energy Usage” into Excel.

Personally for many years I have retained my own spreadsheet of past energy usage and anticipated energy usage for the next 12 months. I have kept this up since joining Bulb.

Hi @Gbhogal as @Allanr says we can get you an excel chart of your readings manually, otherwise the ‘energy usage’ tab of your bulb account should have the readings we’ve had from you listed. The chart at the top can take a few months worth of readings to get up and running, but the list of readings should work pretty much straight away. The readings will also be on your bills, though that’s a little less easy to compare.