Meter reading error and payment requests

I need help as you had the wiring meter reading for my gas now corrected but you have not updated the expected monthly payment amount and also I require a credit for over charging due to reading error

I need help as you had the wiring meter reading for my gas now corrected but you have not updated the expected monthly payment amount and also I require a credit for over charging due to reading error
  1. You are able to amend the monthly direct debit payment if you consider them too high, with the proviso there is enough in your account to pay the following months energy use.

2. If the meter reading was too high then your next statement will automatically correct this error.

3. Did you supply meter readings to Bulb at the correct time or did they have to use an estimated reading which possibly is the reason Bulb had the apparent wrong reading?

Hi @David1967 I have fixed up your account and you will be credited back on your next bill. Once that generates we can reconfigure your monthly payments.