Meter reading intervals

I’m new to Bulb so still getting used to a new routine. I am a little confused. It appears that every month I’m asked to submit meter readings, under the “threat” of estimated readings if I don’t, and when I submit readings I then get an email that says “another reading in about 3 months would be ideal to keep things shipshape”.

Which is it, what do Bulb want, readings monthly or three monthly?

I'm new to Bulb so still getting used to a new routine. I am a little confused. It appears that every month I'm asked to submit meter readings, under the "threat" of estimated readings if I don't, and when I submit readings I then get an email that says "another reading in about 3 months would be ideal to keep things shipshape".

Which is it, what do Bulb want, readings monthly or three monthly?

This has been brought up with Bulb previously and as recent as a couple of days ago, please see: http://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/10370/we-ask-for-meter-readings-every-three-months#latest

If you want accurate bills and no surprises submit monthly readings, Bulb sends out a monthly reminder and you have a 2 day time frame to submit the reading.