Meter reading not correct wont let me update correct reading

Hi

I just went online to submit my metre reading and for some reason it has already has a electrity reading submited on 23/03/2022 for 6088 this is incorrect.

I have not submited this reading and it is out by alot on my last statement i submited my meter readings and on my last statment it shows for febuary 59709.1 currently my meter is at 61898.9 i am not sure where this 6088.00 has come from.

I want to submit my meter reading but it doesn 't give me that option, saying my account is being closed by 8th May. That is a mistake as I have said several times I am not switching and staying with Bulb.
Scottish Power has been informed by me that I do not want to switch to them, yet on 29/3 they deducted 106.82 from my account what CAN I DO PLEASE? I AM VERY CONFUSED WHAT IS GOING ON

Hi @akhan87 :wave:

Apologies for this, it looks like we had an incorrect reading on your account that was causing a problem with your bills. I can see that we replied to your email yesterday and have corrected everything for you now, so it should be all sorted. Apologies again for the confusion.

-Luke :bulb:

Hi @elliken :wave:

It looks like Scottish Power took over on the 27th of March. I can see that we did raise an objection once you let us know that you wanted the request cancelled, however it was a bit too late and they have taken over your electricity supply.

We can ask that they send the supply back to us, however it would likely be quicker for you to give them a quick ring and ask if they can return your electricity to us as quickly as possible.

-Luke :bulb:

I found this in my Junk box!
I have tried to speak to Scottish Power but they are not taking any calls at the moment. I have also spoken to somebody else at Bulb (Eddie) to do a transfer request and I have received yet another email from Scottish Power which I will try and attach to this. I am worried and concerned and upset that it all went so wrong and want this sorted asap.
Kind regards,
ELKE PEARSON can’t attach so I forward Scottish Powers latest separately to you

Dear LukeM,
I cannot reach Scottish Power as they cut off after pressing 1 to leave them or 2 to speak to an adviser. I emailed them again today to say I want to cancel my contract and to contact Bulb once they have REALLY CANCELLED my contract which I have in an email from them on 14/3!
PLEASE SOMEONE MUST BE ABLE TO SORT THIS MESS OUT. THE CONTACT AT SCOTTISH POWER WHO EMAILED ON 14/3 TO TELL ME SHE IS CANCELLING MY CONTRACT IS ANKAN MUKTAHERJEE.
PLEASE HEL[ ME,
ELKE PEARSON
11 SKAILL RD.
KIRKWALL KW15 1YS