Meter Reading unavailable

Been unable to update my meter reading for months, keep being asked. Requested a meter reading and the meter reader was also unable to get a night reading so I am unable to update. Despite this being weeks ago apparently the meter reader has not updated you with his findings. So I am falling further and further behind on my readings with no sign of resolution. And I am still being sent mails asking me to update. Unacceptable. What can I do ?

Hi @robert.3.partridge,

Welcome to community and thanks for posting :wave:

I’ve had a look over the communications that you’ve had with us and can see that this has been going on for some time. I’m really sorry about that.

I’ve looked into this, and it sounds as though your meter has defaulted to only show one reading over time due to the fact that you’re on a single rate agreement rather than a two rate agreement.

We need to get this fixed for you. It would be great if you could get back to my colleague Nqobile with a video of you scrolling through the screens (where the two readings should be showing) and they will get this raised with the metering team for you.

I’m sorry that this has been going on for a while and hope that we can get this sorted soon.

If you ever need an update, do feel free to send us a message here.

Many thanks,

Niamh :bulb: