Meter reading

Hi have you got my gas and electric meter reading for when I joined you please also are my readings up to date?

Hi @darrenholt , thanks for getting in touch with us. I’ve just taken a look at your account and we haven’t been receiving any readings from you since we’ve started supplying.

Just to get more information, have you been submitting them through our website or calling in?

My current supplier was a new start-up provider but I am afraid was unable to hack it and is now part of a larger supplier. It still trades under its old name and although its new tariff is almost 4p a KWH more than I pay at present, it is still competitive. However, Bulb is slightly less and I am considering switching when my contract ends in August. My only concern is how secure is Bulb in this highly competitive market since I do not want to go through the same switching process - however seamless - within the next two years! The fact Bulb sources the supply from renewables is a major plus in considering switching but even so, I would like to feel confident the company is here for the long term before I change, in some measure because I have recommended my existing provider to many people (without referral payments!).

Hi @space1,

We are number one rate on Trustpilot

We recently lowered our prices

We also wrote a blog 6 months ago on a similar topic

Thanks
James