meter reading

i am clicking on your box for a link to sign in but nothings happening . iwant to give you some meter readings.

i am clicking on your box for a link to sign in but nothings happening . iwant to give you some meter readings.

Hi @john259 - sorry you’re having trouble. We’ve just sent a link to your email address. Click on that link, and you’ll jump into your online account, where you can send us those readings. Let us know how you get on!

I’m also having problem entering meter readings nothing happens when I click the link on email you sent

@noeleen398 Could you advise us what happens, the link in the email takes you no-where or just doesn’t do anything?

Sorry, my reading is due but I click on your email’s link - and nothing happens.

@geoffrey2616 thanks for letting us know. Does no website load when you click the link?

To login to your MyBulb you go to https://my.bulb.co.uk/login, enter your email address in the Email Address box and click ‘Send me a link’. Then go to your inbox, find the email you receive titled ‘Sign in to Bulb’ and click on the link within it. It should take you straight into your account.

Word of warning - the links only last for 24 hours and only the most recent one will work. I took a look at our emails to you and can see we sent a ‘Sign in to Bulb’ email on 18th September. That won’t work anymore. I’ve sent you a fresh one :slight_smile:

If all of this is still not working for you, feel free to just email in your emails or private message me them here. Passwords will be back in early October!

. Passwords will be back in early October! GOOD!