Meter Reading

Hi Guys,
I am new to bulb energy, previous energy supplier was with smart meter.
The problem now is while entering meter reading for gas in bulb because my smart meter shows usage in KWH & bulb reading has not mentioned what was the units to be entered???

Can someone help on this?

Mahesh

Heya @MAHESH

[EDITED] Here’s a handy guide to reading your smart meter.

We also need the units that say m3 after them. This will be found on the meter on the wall rather than the In Home Display. Usually, you press the number 9 on the meter to get the reading. But it’s not the same for all meters, so I’d have a quick read on that guide ^.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

[EDITED]

We also need the units that say m3 after them.

I think @MAHESH is asking about the gas meter, in which case the required units will be cubic metres.

@MAHESH - The In Home Display will give values in kWh. Depending on the device type, there may be a way to access the actual meter reading in cubic metres. If not, then you’ll need to take the gas meter reading directly from the meter itself. This will likely require one or more buttons to be pressed to make the display turn on and show the reading. If you can tell us the meter make and model that is printed on the front then better advice can be given on how to get the reading.