Meter readings being requested days after submitting them

Hi,

I had to submit my first meter readings and did so on Saturday 19th Jan. Since the values provided by the previous provider were wildly different to what I had submitted, I was asked to send photo’s of the meters - which I did straight away.

Yesterday I’m being asked to provide meter readings again and I’m worried that either I’ll have to go through the same process again or the system isn’t working and I’ll be estimated and therefore overcharged.

Anything I can do?

Thanks

Anything I can do?

Contact Bulb and explain the problem.

I would love to. Could you be so kind and point me in the direction of where the phone number is? I’ve searched this site and all the emails I’ve received and cannot for the life of me find a phone number.

I would love to. Could you be so kind and point me in the direction of where the phone number is? I've searched this site and all the emails I've received and cannot for the life of me find a phone number.

Click the Help button at the top of this page, their details will be found at the bottom…

I would love to. Could you be so kind and point me in the direction of where the phone number is? I've searched this site and all the emails I've received and cannot for the life of me find a phone number.

@“Eleanor at Bulb” This happens too often for your current layout to be right.

In addition to what @Allanr says about the contact details at the bottom of the Help page linked above …

There’s a topic in the help centre called “How can I get in touch with Bulb?” which is listed under “About Bulb” if you look through the list of topics in the knowledge base. You can also find that page by typing various search terms such as “contact” or “phone” or “email” into the search box.

Hi @yyt

Thanks for your comments. I recently wrote a community post about finding Bulb’s contact details.

I’d love your comments on this. Perhaps we could get a good discussion going on the other thread?

Hi @yyt

Thanks for your comments. I recently wrote a community post about finding Bulb’s contact details.

I’d love your comments on this. Perhaps we could get a good discussion going on the other thread?

Thanks @“Eleanor at Bulb” . I’ve read that article, just don’t think it’s a system that works for quite a few of your customers.

Hi @yyt

Hi I did write a comment to that post with three points on, it seems to have disappeared but it was there as a happy face appeared on point B. Could it be retrieved or will I have to write it again - not sure what happened to it.

@Phillip_PAL

Hmmm. Let me see if I can salvage it.

[Update] Sorry about that. It went into a spam folder. I’ve approved it now.

@Phillip_PAL

Hmmm. Let me see if I can salvage it.

[Update] Sorry about that. It went into a spam folder. I’ve approved it now.

Thanks, it initially appeared but I edited to correct ‘onservations’ to ‘observations’. The B ) seems to appear as a smiley face if no space. Leaving alone in case it disappears again.