Meter readings incorrect

My husband took the meter readings this morning and now has gone out for the day, you have asked for a picture of the meter readings as they are lower than the ones from our old energy supplier. I cannot take a picture of the meter as it is very low on the wall in a very dark cupboard and I do not have a phone with a camera, what do I do? I am 82 years old so find it very difficult to do.

My husband took the meter readings this morning and now has gone out for the day, you have asked for a picture of the meter readings as they are lower than the ones from our old energy supplier. I cannot take a picture of the meter as it is very low on the wall in a very dark cupboard and I do not have a phone with a camera, what do I do? I am 82 years old so find it very difficult to do.

Hi @Harkiss23. We can organise for someone to come and read your meters for you. The best thing to do would be to give us a call on 0300 30 30 635, from Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm) and one of the team will arrange a time that suits you!