Meter Readings not Registering

I keep entering gas meter readings to bulb via the website or app, and this is not registering on my account - the elec reading side works fine - but keep seeming to be having problems registering gas readings, also - i have not received a statement for December or January?

I’m seeing the same as well. Electric is be taken and shown, but Gas although accepted, isn’t being shown on the usage pages. Very strange!

Same here, gas readings for Dec and Jan did not register and then I get a sarcastic e-mail saying i need to submit readings at least every 3 months.

Same here. I have received my bills (unlike Gaz, the OP) but there’s no sign of the gas meter readings that I submitted in Dec and Jan, although the electricity readings are there. I hope this isn’t a result of Bulb growing too fast and dropping the ball on the basics. I sent an email and was told to expect to wait 3 days for a reply - seems like their customer support is beginning act like the Big 6 already…

I sent an email and was told to expect to wait 3 days for a reply - seems like their customer support is beginning act like the Big 6 already...
I'd suggest the phone or web chat. It's a whole world away from the hours you can spend on hold with other suppliers.

Just received an e-mail back today from one I sent on Saturday - they say they have now fixed the problem - fingers crossed for when I add a reading next month.

Yeah that seems to be the standard reply, they manually apply your Gas reading, but next month the problem returns! Well that’s what happened with my readings anyway.