Meter Readings: Queries

I am having the same issue. I can’t get through to anyone on the phone having been on hold for nearly an hour. Please could someone assist, we have recently moved house and I’m trying to give final readings on the old place and first meter readings on the new place. Thanks.

Same issue!

I have had an email asking for my first reading and I am just redirected here! Tried resetting my password and can’t get to my account to add readings!

Really useful, thanks Bulb! Off to a good start :frowning:

@William_at_Bulb please can you help?

Thanks.

Same issue, what should I do?

@William_at_Bulb Can you please help me with this issue? Thank you.

Hi I was a bulb member in my previous house and from the 1/ 1 /2020 unfortunately i cant get to give a meter reading as I can’t get by community I recieved excellent public relations with my previous bulb accounts I have spent many hours trying to give the previous suppliers reading

Please remove your full details.
This is a publicly accessible internet forum and your name, and address, and email are fully visible to anyone on this website.
I have flagged this so in the absence of you doing anything it should be redacted anyway.

I am just the same. I can’t check bills, or supply meter readings. Everything just goes straight back to community.
Please advise.

Phone bulb, and wait for an account reset. This is now a common occurrence that new bulb sign ups are being redirected to the community

@chicntrish please for the love of God remove your personal information. This information is publicly open and exposed on the internet

Also have had meter readings requested and the link keeps sending me here.
Its beyond annoying!
Must say, if this is Bulbs level of service i wont be staying long.

Mines still not working, despitemany attempts of talking to customer service…

Hi @fitzy.anne,

You may have already received our email about this, but your previous supplier has objected to your switch to Bulb, so we won’t be able to take over your supply at the moment.

We can’t see the reason for this objection - although the most common reason is if you’ve just moved into a new property and haven’t informed the previous supplier.

Please could you get in touch with your previous supplier and ask them why they’ve objected to the switch? If the objection has been cleared, and you’d still like to join Bulb, feel free to drop me a message so we can restart that - thanks.

Hi I recently switched to Bulb and got multiple mails to submit meter reading but when I login I just get a link to community.
Can you please advice.

It’s an issue with the Bulb software, which they can’t fix. Ask for your account to be reset manually.

Hi William, Bulb have asked me to login using my Bulb account to send in my first meter readings. I tried but the link kept signing me into the community. I notice that there are others who have had this problem but that you emailed them a link which gets them in directly. Could you email it to me, please? I have emailed photos in of my meters with today’s readings but got a further email from Bulb tonight saying time is getting short. Thank you, Margaret

Hi,

I have the same issue as everyone else here - I am a new customer unable to submit my meter readings. Please can you reset my account. Thanks, Hollie

i AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUES. CAN NEVER SUBMIT READINGS - JUST GET THE COMMUNITY PAGE. PLEASE HELP

See Meter Readings: Queries - #15 by William_at_Bulb

Hi Bulb, I am having the same issues. Cannot get to any of the account facilities that I need. Just getting the community page and going around in circles. Please help. I have only ever had 1 bilbos account!
Thank you.

you will need to phone and get your account manually reset, do NOT email as this will take an eternity or never whichever comes first 0300 30 30 635, or try chat