Meter Readings Reminder Emails

Over the last 3 months I have not received reminder emails to submit meter readings. Has there been a change in policy regarding this? I do find the reminders reassuring. I am nearly 60 so I have a tendency to forget things!

Over the last 3 months I have not received reminder emails to submit meter readings. Has there been a change in policy regarding this? I do find the reminders reassuring. I am nearly 60 so I have a tendency to forget things!

Have you contacted Bulb direct about lack of reminders? Their details are via the Help button.

Where’s the help button please?

Where's the help button please?

Top of this page :wink:

Cheers!! :s

Did it really take you one calender month to find out you didn’t know where the Help was situated?

Did it really take you one calender month to find out you didn’t know where the Help was situated?

No Allan, I believe that there was a gap of a month in logging in to the forum so I hadn’t seen the reply straight away.

No Allan, I believe that there was a gap of a month in logging in to the forum so I hadn’t seen the reply straight away.

OK! But you joined Bulb in 2017 (so you said in a post a couple of minutes ago) and after all this time didn’t know where the Help button is situated?

OK! But you joined Bulb in 2017 (so you said in a post a couple of minutes ago) and after all this time didn't know where the Help button is situated?

Particularly odd, when it’s situated in the de-facto standard place for a user interface.

OK! But you joined Bulb in 2017 (so you said in a post a couple of minutes ago) and after all this time didn’t know where the Help button is situated?

Very true but I never needed it before!